So I am going to try to summarize what I have learned this week or what I think I have learned.
- Don’t Lie
- So I have been lying to myself. You see when I read all those magazines of how Arnold Schwarzenegger got to be mister Olympia. Protein here Protein there… What I had to do was look in the mirror and realize. Pssst … Dumass you are not Arnold you are Sam. You need to do what works for you. Sounds easy right… nope.
- Meat and Dairy Bad
- I think that all meat fish, beef, chicken, eggs, milk and cheeze is not good for my body. I need to eat my veggies and realize that that is where my future lies.
- Oil Bad
- This has been my biggest challenge. I am taking Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn advice “NO OIL”!!!! No olive oil, coconut oil, canola oil, motor oil etc. NO OIL!!!
- Take your Vitamins
- I need to remember to take my vitamin B12 and D3. Plus a multi vitamin. I don’t want to feel like crap.
- Broccoli Good
- I need to remember it is not just eating veggies. It is also eating the right type of veggies. The green one that taste bad. Eat them. Love them. Every Day. Tell your self yummmm …
- Be Creative
- Be willing to try new things. Some veggies will surprise you. It makes you a better cook.
Well, That is my week.